After a longtime employee learned she had breast cancer, Berenson Hardware got involved with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure organization, creating five new styles and a unique subtly tinted pink finish. Each collection includes at least one knob and one pull, and is inspired by and named for a breast cancer survivor who shared her story in a Berenson-sponsored contest.
A portion of the proceeds of these collections goes to breast cancer research. Clockwise from top:
- Nancy. Two knobs and two pulls in vintage nickel, brushed nickel, Verona bronze, and pink.
- Betty. Two knobs and one pull in Verona bronze, brushed nickel, chrome, and pink.
- Brenda. One knob and one pull in oil-rubbed bronze, Verona bronze, brushed nickel, polished nickel, and pink.
- Laura. One knob and two pulls in brushed nickel, chrome, and pink.
- Dierdra. One knob and one pull in oil-rubbed bronze, Verona bronze, polished nickel, weathered nickel, and pink.
Berenson Hardware | 716.833.3100 |berensonhardware.com