A long list of features and benefits backs the VersaWalk multi-use sound reduction, impact isolation, and insulation system. Suitable for nail- or glue-down wood flooring, luxury vinyl tile, floating engineered wood, and laminate, VersaWalk:
- Is designed to be odorless and non-allergenic with no VOCs
- Comprises 94% post-industrial/pre-consumer textile fibers and scrap material diverted from landfills
- Features air-laid filaments that cushion the floor, dampen ambient sound, and absorb impact sound
- Suppresses noise within a room and inhibits noise transfer to rooms below
- Adds an R-value of 0.5 to the floor system, creating a thermal break to the flooring assembly
VersaWalk is available in 36- or 72-inch widths and features a 3 mil moisture barrier to protect flooring materials from moisture. Suitable for use over most substrates, including concrete, plywood, OSB, and radiant heated floors below 85°F.
MP Global Products | 888.379.9695 | quietwalk.com