All it took was some roofing industry market research to tell Paslode that its new CR175C fuel-powered cordless roofing nailer would fly. The company learned that 69% of contractors offer roof repair — up from 53% in 2008.
In other words, more homeowners are opting to repair damaged roofs than to replace them. And roof repairs call for a different type of tool than production roofing. The CR175C fills the bill.
- Drives two nails per second for faster production than hand-nailing
- Sequential firing from the linear combustion engine
- 2,200 shots per battery charge
- 1,000 shots per fuel cell
- Ideal for shingles, flashing, trim, ridge vents, and skylights
- By not including a bump-fire mode, the CR175C offers more precise nail placement, while the fuel cell and battery combination eliminates compressor hassles. Plus, the tool comes in a kit with a backpack that lets users safely climb ladders.
Paslode 800.222.6990 paslode.com