Read more >
Remodeling an outdoor space? Curbed breaks down five tips to help you navigate the market and finding quality pieces.
- Make a list of activities that your clients do in order to determine what they need
- Choose durable materials, and tell your clients how to maintain them
- Evaluate the quality of the exterior furniture you put out
- Shop around with your clients to find the best price and quality
- Don’t be afraid to mix up styles to make it more architectural and like an interior room
To read more on ways to spruce up an outdoor space, click below.