Has your company just lost a big client? Not every venture is going to be a success, and being the leader for your team during bad times can make a difference in your team’s future success.
Mark Sinatra, founder and CEO of Staff One HR sat down with best-selling author Kevin Daum on the five things you can do to lead your team through a tough time.
- In a time of crisis, take care of yourself first to give your body space and time to recover from stress and anxiety.
- Be transparent with your employees
- Develop a plan for recovery so that your team feels like they aren’t at a standstill and can move forward
- Build unity through a core purpose by “keeping employees invested in the company’s future.”
- Let your actions lead your team to future success by being very hands-on and encouraging with your team
To learn more about how to get back on track, click the link below.