Many paint manufacturers have named the color white as their color of 2016. However, including all white in your bathroom can leave your bathroom looking sterile. Houzz.com contributor Jennifer Ott lists 8 ways to use white elegantly in a bathroom remodel.
- Use a backdrop for investing architectural details because white paint doesn’t distract.
- Use white as a canvas for eye catching plumbing fixtures
- Keep the interior color palette minimal if there is a window with a nice view
- Use white to accentuate great light fixtures
- Use an all-white palette to make it appear larger
- Use white to play up texture and sheen for your paint, tile, and decorative accessories
- White accents and paint add a crisp and clean look to bathrooms with wood materials
- Use white on bathrooms with exposed brick to add charm and character.