There is no magic solution to having a successful remodeling company. Yet, there are some tired and true things you can do to get you on the road to success. Mark Harari, director of marketing for Remodeler’s Advantage, breaks down the 21 things that all remodeling companies can do, right now, that will lead them to long- and short-term success.
- Continuously look for ways you can be improving your business; don’t settle
- Begin your day by making a list of things you want to accomplish by the end of the day, big or small
- Avoid multitasking as it can lead you astray from focusing on projects that need attention
- Track how you are progressing in your daily goals using a contact-management system that allows you to track and tally your daily performance
- Figure out how you are going to mange rejections
- Keep your mind focused on your revenue-generating goals
To read the rest of the 21 tips from Harari, click below.