When is the best time to get feedback? And what questions do you ask? Carol Smith from our sister site Builder magazine, writes on the best things to consider before distributing a survey.
- What survey method do you want to use: e-mail, mail, phone? A combination of all three?
- Research says that the questionnaire content if laid out in a 10-point scale produces more precise results
- Solicit Comments from clients before, during, or after the survey so you can allow your clients to expand upon their survey responses
- Make sure that your survey is available in multiple languages
- Be sure that the firm you choose to distribute your survey with is known for obtaining accurate results. Otherwise, an error in analysis could send you the wrong direction and end up costing you money
To read nine more things to consider, click below.