If you’ve been in the remodeling business for awhile, knowing the basics on where to start on a new project comes second nature. However, for a client new to remodeling the process can be daunting. If you are working with a brand new client, here are 13 questions that they should be thinking as you help guide them in the process.
- What rooms do you want to renovate?
- How much an you realistically afford to spend?
- How will you use the room you're renovating?
- What’s your design style?
- What are you accessibility considerations?
- How important is sustainable design to you?
- What’s your color preference?
- What’s your flooring preference?
- What are your storage requirements?
- What type of materials do you love?
- What type of stone is right for you?
- What’s your cabinet door style?
- What are your appliance preferences?
Give this cheat sheet of questions to an overwhelmed client so together you can both focus on the project ahead.