Read more >
Don’t get us wrong, kids are awesome. However, they can also be messy at times. If you’re wanting to maintain a home, here are some tips on making it kid friendly.
- Use fixed-cushion sofas
- Use vinyl flooring and your hardwood won’t get destroyed.
- Prevent permanent wall damage from markers and crayons by using semigloss paints
- If you have carpet, consider using carpet tiles so you can easily clean up any messes
- Create a rug under your table using carpet tiles.
- Using tiled walls in your bathroom will make clean ups easier
- To prevent bumps and scrapes, go for rounded furniture with no sharp edges so children don’t bump into corners.
- Have a space for toy storage that can be closed.
- Create a kids corner that’s in the same space as you are where they can paint, draw, and play by using quartz as countertop.
- Use coat hooks to get rid of any excess items that might be lying around like coats.
- Use a floating vanity
- Remember to use durable finishes on your furniture that can withstand the were and tear of everyday life.