Don’t let your clients get bamboozled by shifty contractors. KSTP’s Brandi Powell spoke with Elaine Love from Farmers Insurance on the best ways to ensure that a professional, reputable contractor gets the job done. Give your clients this check list before they decide to take on another project, with or without you.
- Ask for a recommendation and do your research
- Watch out for door-to-door solicitors
- Understand what you’re signing
- Obtain multiple estimates
- Be mindful of upfront payment
To read more in-depth advice, click below.