Editor's Note: Due to technical difficulties during the week of March 8, the second round of the Remodeling Products Scavenger Hunt was delayed. It will run from March 12 through March 19. Round three will run concurrently beginning on March 16.
Welcome to Week 3 of Remodeling’s 2010 Product Scavenger Hunt!
We know you’re busy getting your businesses ready for spring work (and lots of it, we hope!). Part of making sure your company and crews are ready to tackle those upcoming projects is ensuring they have the right products and tools available. As always, you can find plenty of new product information around the Remodeling website, but this month we’re adding an element of fun.
All during March, visitors to Remodeling Online will be able to participate in our Products Scavenger Hunt, with a different theme each week. This week, we’ve “hidden” nine write-ups about Exterior products around the site for you to find. The list of products, along with the product photo, are below for you to use as a guide and a checklist as you search the site.
As you come across these products during you’re hunt, make note of the “keyword” included below each write-up. When you’ve collected keywords for all 10 products this week, e-mail your completed keyword list to Remodeling’s products editor Lauren Hunter for the chance to win a great prize! The first person to respond with a complete, correct list of keywords will have their company featured in a profile article on Remodeling Online! Additionally, everyone who sends in a complete, correct keyword list will be entered into a drawing for a Bostitch 3-Tool and Compressor Combo Kit at the end of the month! (Editor's note: Please scroll to the bottom of this page for some quick rules.)
So, here’s your Exteriors Scavenger Hunt checklist. Hunt early, hunt often, and keep an eye out for Week 4 where we’ll focus on Green products.
Kitchen & Bath Scavenger Hunt Checklist
< AERT MoistureShield Exterior Trim and Molding
Andersen 400 Series Replacement Windows >
< CertainTeed DiamondDeck Roof Underlayment
DaVinci VariBlend Polymer Roofing Tiles >
< Huber Engineered Woods Zip System Tape Gun
Integrity All-Ultrex Windows in Custom Sizes >
< Milgard SmartCase Installation System
Quikrete Natural Stone Veneer Mortar >
< Variform by Ply Gem Ashton Heights Siding
- Manufacturers or their representatives, including public relations professionals, and Hanley Wood staff are not eligible to win prizes in the Remodeling 2010 Scavenger Hunt contest.
- Products listings for Week 3: Exteriors will be available through Tuesday March 23, 2010.
- Only complete, correct lists of "keywords" will be eligible to win prizes.
- Entrants may submit up to one (1) complete, correct keyword list to products editor Lauren Hunter each week, for one chance to win the Company Profile prize each week, and up to four (4) entries into the drawing for the Bostitch 3-Tool and Compressor Combo Kit.
- Any company featured in the weekly Company Profile prize will not be eligible to win the Company Profile prize in subsequent weeks.
Questions? Comments?E-mail products editor Lauren Hunter.