With Superman, it’s kryptonite. With lots of remodelers, it’s sales and marketing. It’s the same kind of fatal weakness: You might be able to perform superhero tasks with a saw and hammer, but if you can’t promote yourself and close deals, well, you might as well retire to the Fortress of Solitude.
For our February cover feature, we asked industry experts to provide their go-to tips for taking your sales and marketing strategy to the next level. But before we spill all of their secrets on Feb. 23, we're unleashing a new superpower everyday this week. Read on for advice designed to take your sales and marketing savvy to superhero status.
Sales and Marketing Superpower #5: Social Media
From Facebook to Twitter to LinkedIn, social media is a marketing must. But keeping track of whether to pin, tweet, or post, can seem like a job in itself. Luckily, we've got the scoop on how to create and implement a solid social media strategy.
- 6 Advantages of Social Media Over Traditional Advertising
- Social Media: Follow That Bird! Where Does Your Content Go After You Tweet It?
- 3 Do's and 3 Don'ts to Boost Your Presence Online
- Pinterest: Another Social Media Marketing Option for Remodelers
- 10 Things Social Media Can and Can't Do for Your Company