Integrity Roofing & Windows was a full-service company until five years ago when co-owners Chris and Audrey Dunn stopped to ask: “What are we best at and where can we grow the most?” The answer: exterior replacement projects. Three years later, they removed siding from the mix to strengthen their windows and roofing niche.
• Project consultants follow the Certified Contractors Network’s consultative selling process. “We listen — we don’t sell or brag about our company. ... We ask questions and offer solutions,” Chris Dunn says.
• Staff in sales, admin, and production check project details before job start to prevent profit loss due to incorrect measurements or customer or ordering issues.
• In addition to manufacturer product warranties, Integrity offers a lifetime workmanship guarantee. “If something comes up that is our fault, we will fix it,” Dunn says.
• The company’s prerequisite for choosing product lines is that the manufacturer must offer ongoing training for Integrity’s team. This ensures that the crew uses preferred installation methods.
• Employees receive bonus points based on customer satisfaction, which they can then use in an online gift catalog.
• The Dunns’ goal is for Integrity Roofing & Windows to be Alaska’s No. 1 replacement company in three years.