Here are changes we've made to the Remodeling 550 online list in the days since our print story was published in August's issue. The changes correct various bits of data--some because of errors by the submitting company, others by us--and add some companies that either sent information to us too late for publication or that we somehow omitted.
- Cruickshank Inc.'s projected 2016 sales volume is $5,050,000, not $505,000. It also notes it was a Big50 member in 1990.
- Dimon Construction's projected 2016 sales volume is $1.2 million, not $402,000.
- T. Hurt Construction's projected 2016 sales are $4 million, not $400,000.
- Glickman Design Build's average job price in 2015 was $167,720, not $14 million.
- Neil Kelly's projected 2016 sales volume is $30.3 million, not $11.8 million.
- Normandy Design Build Remodeling's projected 2016 revenue is $25 million, not $2.5 million.
- Winston Brown Construction's projected 2016 revenue is $4 million, not $400,000.
- Cal Bath & Kitchen completed their entry after the deadline, but had $6,500,000 in sales from Remodeling Only in 2015, and is projecting $8,500,000 in remodeling sales in 2016
- Minnesota Exteriors of Osseo, MN (Replacement Contractor) had $13,280,055 in sales from Remodeling Only in 2015 and is predicting sales of $14,250,000 in 2016.